Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I rent the Civic Center?
We can accommodate your wedding reception, family party, or business meeting at the Ed Davenport Civic Center. Please contact the City Secretary at (325) 597-2152 for reservations and deposit requirements.

Parks & Recreation

Show All Answers

1. How do I rent the Civic Center?

City of Brady, Texas • P.O. Box 351 • 201 East Main Street • Brady, TX 76825• 325-597-2152•
Home Home  |  Email Login Email Login  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices