Hours of Operation:
- Tuesday – Saturday
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Closed Monday & Sunday
- Ph : (325) 597-1667
The City of Brady operates a Type I, Type IV Arid Exempted Landfill and is only authorized to receive waste from:
- Citizens and businesses in the City of Brady
- Citizens and businesses in the rural areas in McCulloch County
Restrictions The City of Brady Landfill must operate in compliance with Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Rules and Regulations, and the approved site operating plan. The facility is not permitted to accept hazardous waste.
Other Waste NOT accepted include:
- Whole Tires
- Any Item That Has or Had Freon
- Materials Containing Asbestos
- Materials Containing PCB
- Automotive Fluids (Oil, Antifreeze, Etc.)
- Wet Paint
- Liquids (All Waste Must Be In A Solid Form)
- Septic Tank Pumpings
- Grease and Grit Trap Waste
The City of Brady SHALL NOT accept any load that is not secured.
The operator shall take steps to ensure that vehicles hauling waste to the facility are either enclosed or provided with a tarpaulin, net or other means to properly secure the load in order to prevent the escape of any part of the load by blowing or spilling.
- Residential Customers inside the City limits - $13.50 a ton
- Business/Commercial inside the City limits - $13.50 a ton
- Outside the City limits - $22.50 a ton
- All loads over a ton will be prorated.