City Hall is located at 201 E Main Street in Brady, Texas
and is open Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
City Hall is closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Years Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independance Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Occassionally, the City Council will approve additional holidays. Advanced notice will be given of any changes approved by the Council.
All Administrative Departments are located at City Hall and include:
- Voicing citizen concerns or complaints and providing information
- Maintaining official records, including all City ordinances, resolutions, policies, and minutes
- Coordinating personnel services for the City
- Accounting functions of the City, including preparation and monitoring of the annual budget
- Acting as the point of contact for utility services and billing